Workflow & Settings For Processing Fuji X-Trans Raw Files In Capture One
This is a PDF version of my online guide for processing X-Trans files in Capture One. This short guide attempts to cover the main settings that I use to get good results from Fuji X-Trans files. It is written specifically for Fuji X-Trans shooters who are using Capture One.
It’s not a full tutorial for the Application, because it’s such a complex application, but instead offers some of my own insights into using the software, and some of the common settings that I use, and showcases some of the workflow approaches that I take.
This special PDF version has been formatted for you to print for your own personal use, or it can be read on an iPad.
This guide covers the following topics:
- Changing the Capture One Default Settings
- Suggested Sharpening Settings
- Suggested Variations in settings
- Workflow Tips
- Handling Raw + Jpeg Pairs in Capture One
- Some other common adjustments
- Outputting Images and Sending back to Lightroom
Formatted Size: A4